26 November 2006

Yet Another Weblog Takes Off

Up until now I have resisted the temptation to start a weblog. After all it is not as if I feel the need to foist my opinions on the rest of the world. However, I have been a keen user of the web since its early days, having been introduced to it by one of the victims of the 9/11 World Trade Center tragedy, John Lozowsky. Over the years I have developed a personal home page that now has well over 700 links in areas that particularly interest me. I have also found that I have some talent to ferreting out information on the web in some of my more arcane areas of interest, such as international aeropolitics. In the same spirit - that others may find the information that I discover on the web and my commentary useful - I am launching this weblog.

I have to confess that I have not done a great deal of research as to which blogging software would be best but have decided to give the Google sponsored product a try, in large part because I am a fan of what Google is achieving.

No comments: